Although Delaware Animal Services is a state-funded program, private donations allow us to provide resources for special needs and projects that are outside the regular operating budget. These contributions will be used to improve the lives of animals in need, assist pet owners struggling to care for their pets, and to prevent homelessness and neglect in Delaware.
Your Gift Stays Local
You can rest assured that any donation you make to Delaware Animal Services helps animals and people right here in our own community.
Tax-deductible donations can be sent to:
Delaware Office of Animal Welfare
H150 – Carvel Building Lower Level
1901 North Dupont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
Make a donation through our Amazon wish list and the items will be delivered directly to the Office of Animal Welfare. Donations of supplies will be used by our Animal Welfare Officers to help pet owners who are struggling in our community, improving the wellbeing of the animals and preventing neglect and homelessness. All donations will be used locally to directly help pets and their owners throughout Delaware.
For the health and safety of pets, all items requested below should be new unless otherwise noted. Call to arrange drop off 302-255-4646.
- Dog and Puppy Food (unopened) – Canned Food & Dry Food
- Flea & Tick Preventive – i.e. K9 Advantix II, Frontline Plus
- Flea Treatment – Capstar
- Dog Crates – 48” or 42” new or gently used and clean
- Dog Houses – new or gently used and clean
- Cat and Kitten Food (Unopened) – Canned food and Dry Food
- Litter pans
- Flea preventative – i.e. Advantage II, Frontline Plus
- Flea treatment – Capstar
- Cat carriers – new or gently used and clean
- Outdoor cat houses – new or gently used and clean